Vinyasa Arts is an Encinitas yoga studio located in the beach community of Cardiff By The Sea. Our yoga community extends into Leucadia, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla and the greater North County San Diego area. We offer over 40 vinyasa flow and yin yoga classes per week; as well as 3-5 Yoga Workshops and events every month. Members of Vinyasa Arts receive 50% off Vinyasa Arts Arm-Balance workshops.
We also offer high quality Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training. Vinyasa Arts is Registered 200, 300 and 500 with Yoga Alliance. We are motivated every day to take yoga one step further. Whether you take your vinyasa yoga practice to a new level, or bring a new sense of confidence into your personal life; we are here to help you grow, not only as an individual but also as a synergetic being, and a member of your local yoga community.
200 HR Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training (TBA)
100% Organic Yoga
At Vinyasa Arts we create originality with compassion, strength, and competence. With our challenging and inspiring vinyasa yoga sequences, Vinyasa Arts workshops, Yoga Teacher Trainings, and community vibe, you will find that Vinyasa Arts offers a unique yoga studio experience. We are more than a yoga studio we are a community and a way of life! Vinyasa Arts believes that courage, open-mindedness, compassion, being present and peaceful towards yourself and others is essential to your yoga practice. Sthira Sukham Asanam
You will notice the changes in your body, mind and spirit as you explore yoga in a way you never thought possible! You will find your inner strength, flexibility and balance within each unique class we offer. You will be guided by some of the most sought after professional yoga instructors in the country. In fact, Vinyasa Arts is one of the few yoga studios that is owned and operated by long time (over 20 years of experience teaching) yoga instructors Andy and Tamara Totman.
Learn to Cultivate Your Full Human Potential as you explore and grow as part of our one-of-a-kind Vinyasa Arts Yoga Community…. 100% Organic Yoga Studio!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PRACTICE WITH US:
– We are a non-heated yoga studio (75-85 degrees); however, you WILL sweat in our Vinyasa classes.
– We supply towels you can purchase for $2 if you forget your towel.
– We supply rental mats for $2 if you forget your yoga mat.
– Most of our classes are 75min per class with hands on adjustments and assists. Please let your instructor know if you prefer not to be touch during class.
– You do not need a reservation to come to a regular scheduled class; however, it is recommended that you sign up online ahead of time (you will need to create an account if you do not already have one)
– Please create your new account using the Mindbody App Link here: get.mndbdy.ly/s1ud/1eZuPxM3rr
– If you want to purchase your class or package online you have two choices:
o You can click the green purchase link above; or
o Download the Mindbody App and find Vinyasa Arts to sign up that way.
– If you have never practice at our studio before we offer 30 Days of unlimited yoga for only $35. We recommend you purchase this ahead of time. However, your 30 Days of Unlimited yoga does not begin until you attend your first class.
– To learn more about each individual class we offer, please click on the Classes Tab at the top of the Home Screen. Then click on the highlighted class title to learn more about that class.
– Our prices are listed on the green purchase tab above. Please click that tab to see a list of our prices.
– You can bring your child (under age 18) to class with you if they are mature enough to participate in a 75min class. You will need to come in with your child (Under the age of 18) and sign a waiver for them to be able to participate. (We also offer Children Yoga Classes, please review the schedule.
– We have classes every day, throughout the day. Always check our schedule (red schedule tab above) to make sure there are no changes to the schedule for that day.
– Feel free to contact us anytime. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Our contact information is on the Contact page.
300 HR Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training (TBA)
100% Organic Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training Program
The Vinyasa Arts 300 Hr. Professional Teacher Training Program is an advanced yoga teacher training program designed to provide you with the most solid understanding of alignment, adjustment and heartwarming allocution while we help you fine tune your true inner teacher and discover your own personal style of teaching vinyasa yoga. We don’t want to mass produce teachers who recite pre-scripted dialog. Instead we strive to empower you to take what you learn, and develop your own effective style of vinyasa yoga instruction. Our 300 hour teacher training program is organic, original and a maybe even a little bit wild.
News & Events
Looking for a past yoga event?